Experience. Integrity. Compassion.
Frank is a trial lawyer, litigating cases in federal and state courts throughout Vermont. He concentrates in all areas of criminal defense and family law. Frank treats his profession as a lifestyle, rather than just a job and is known to always put his client’s interests first. He’s all in at all hours. This dedication is recognized by his peers and reflected in his memberships and affiliations. Among numerous accolades is his premier ranking in Super Lawyers and his admission to invitation-only organizations, including the National College for DUI Defense. Frank regularly teaches and trains fellow attorneys and his peer recognize him as a resource, often relying on his willingness to help them solve complicated legal issues. He currently is a Director of the Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and was hand-selected to the Vermont Supreme Court Advisory Criminal Rules Committee.
For the past two decades, Frank has dedicated a substantial portion of his work week to providing free legal services to indigent Vermonters. He was awarded the Pro Bono Service Award by the Vermont Bar Association in 2018, in recognition of his assistance to victims of domestic and sexual violence. Frank’s volunteerism extends to his hometown, where he has continually chaired the Hinesburg Recreation Commission since 2003, organized and chaired the Trails Committee from its inception in 2004 through 2009, has been a Trustee of the Peck Estate since 2012, served as Town Agent, and has been Town Moderator since 2015.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Vermont
- State of Vermont
- U.S. District Court, District of Vermont
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Super Lawyer 2014, 2016-2021
- National College for DUI Defense 2009-2021
- Pro Bono Service Award, Vermont Bar Association 2018
- Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Director (Past President)
- Vermont Supreme Court Advisory Criminal Rules Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Chittenden County Bar Association
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- National Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Association for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Hinesburg Recreation Commission, Chaired, 2003 to Present
- Trails Committee, Chair, 2004 to 2009
- Peck Estate, Trustee, Town Agent, and Town Moderator, 2012 to Present